Today is the day! GivingTuesday was created in 2012 as a simple idea: a day that encourages people to do good. Over the past seven years, this idea has grown into a global movement that inspires hundreds of millions of people to give, collaborate, and celebrate generosity.
Together FDL is a collaboration of nonprofits (including the Boys & Girls Club of Fond du Lac!) that have come together to help our community and ignite the power of philanthropy on #GivingTuesday. Together, we feed, heal, shelter, educate, develop, nurture, and inspire people of every age, gender, race, and socioeconomic status.
Here are FIVE (5) ways to give directly to our Boys & Girls Club today and throughout the entire year:
- Volunteer with us! LEARN MORE HERE!
- Share your expertise/talents! We would love for you to visit our youth and expand their knowledge by simply sharing YOUR own unique background, experiences, professional expertise and natural talents! Call 920-924-0530 to chat about what you’d like to share!
- Donate supplies! CHECK OUT OUR WISH LIST HERE!
- Make a donation! LEARN ABOUT OUR GREAT FUTURES CAMPAIGN HERE!
- Visit us for a tour! The BEST way to learn about what we do here at the Club is to see it for yourself! Call 920-924-0530 to schedule your visit!
If you feel compelled to take major action in our community and support multiple local nonprofits TODAY, in the spirit of #GivingTuesday, feel free to visit togetherfdl.com for a list of participating organizations and follow the steps on the homepage! Thank you in advance for supporting our Boys & Girls Club, and the Fond du Lac community. Together we give!