2019-20 Program Dates: September 3, 2019 – May 21, 2020
Youth Served: Grades 1 – 5
Program Locations: Johnsonville Club, Chegwin Elementary, Parkside Elementary, Pier Elementary
Program Hours: Monday-Friday, 3:00pm-6:00pm
HOW TO SIGN UP FOR AFTERSCHOOL PROGRAMS
- Register at the Johnsonville Club starting August 1.
- You can sign up for all afterschool programs at the Johnsonville location (76 W. 2nd Street, FDL). Once school starts, Chegwin, Parkside and Pier will also have registration available at the school.
- Program Fees
- Johnsonville Club: $30.00 per semester
- School Sites: $20.00 per semester
*1st Semester Fee – Covers membership from September – January (due at registration)
*2nd Semester Fee – Covers membership from February – May (due by January 31)
**Members with consistent attendance in academic programming may earn a scholarship for the 2nd semester fee.
- For more information contact Director of Member Services, Aimee Christenson at 920-924-0530.
Registration Forms and Information
- Elementary Membership Form (English)
- Elementary Membership Form (Spanish)
- Parent Guide (Johnsonville Site)
- Parent Guide (All School Sites)
- 2018-19 Chegwin Program Evaluation Results – CLC
- Monthly Calendars