The Elementary Afterschool Programs provided by the Boys & Girls Club are designed to create a safe and structured environment for kids to learn and have fun after their normal school day. Everyday activities include an evening meal, recreation time, enrichment programs, and learning support activities. Rooted in a healthy mix of programs developed by local staff and Boys & Girls Clubs of America, we provide an enriching environment where kids can experience new things, explore their talents and grow to reach their full potential.
Check out the information below to learn more about how to enroll your child in our afterschool programs!
2021-22 Program Dates: September 7, 2021 – May 26, 2022
- Youth Served: Grades 1 – 5
- Program Locations: Johnsonville Club and Chegwin Elementary, Parkside Elementary, Pier Elementary
- For more details regarding program days and hours, visit Become a Member page!
School Year Program Registration Information
- Visit Become a Member page!
Johnsonville Site – Miss Aimee
Office Number: 920-924-0530 ext. 368
Parkside Elementary Site – Miss Savannah
Work Cell: 920-266-2372
Chegwin Elementary Site – Miss Kari
Work Cell: 920-263-8802
Pier Elementary Site – Miss Stefanie
Work Cell: 920-266-2728
- 2019-2020 Chegwin Program Evaluation Results – CLC
- 2019-2020 Riverside Program Evaluation Results – CLC
- Site Newsletters & Calendars