The Johnsonville Club Teen Center is available for rent at any time in which there are no Boys & Girls Club programs scheduled. Regularly, the Teen Center is in operation Monday-Friday from 2:30-7:00pm during the school year, and Monday-Friday 9:00-5:00pm during the summer months. For corporate meetings, we have meeting rooms for both large and small groups, with access to to technology equipment, including projectors, screens, TV/DVD carts and more. Please contact the Club regarding specific days of interest, as programming is inclusive of special events scheduled throughout the year.
Facility Usage for Meetings includes:
- Access to chosen or assigned meeting room
- Access to technology equipment, including projectors, screens, TV/DVD carts and more
- Coat rack in BGC lobby or meeting room
Facility Usage for Parties includes:
- Access to the Teen Center recreational area of the Boys & Girls Club
- Usage of table games (pool, ping pong, air hockey, etc.) and equipment
- Usage of refreshment bar, refrigerator/freezer for food prep/storage
- Usage of X-Box Kinect and Nintendo Wii systems and games
- Usage of projector/sound system for playing music, movies or slideshows or other computer/technology needs
- Coat rack in BGC lobby
Building Rental Fees
Boys & Girls Club Member/Family – $50 per hour
Community Participant – $75 per hour
Special Considerations on price may be made for special circumstances.
Download the Building Rental Contract and you can bring it with you when you reserve your space! All reservations are made official in person and upon signature of the contract!
Contact Dan at 920-924-0530 for more information.