Join Our Staff Team
The Boys & Girls Club of Fond du Lac employs caring individuals who are dedicated to providing a nurturing environment for the youth we serve to help them become productive, responsible and caring citizens. Thank you for your interest in joining our team, please see below for open positions.
To apply for general employment, please complete our Employment Application.
2019-2020 School Year Job Openings
*Graduation Specialist (Full Time with benefits):
Salary Range: $33,000-$36,000
The primary focus of the Graduation Specialist will be to ensure the success of 20-30 students as they strive for high school graduation. This position will work primarily from Fond du Lac High School and will work closely with the Student Services Team to assist students with barriers that may prevent regular school attendance, positive behaviors and/or on time credit accrual.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferred
- Experience working with and ability to motivate teens
- Knowledge of youth development principles, behavior management, guidance outcomes evaluation and collaboration
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a diverse group of individuals
- Ability to approach all challenges with a growth mindset
Please submit your resume and cover letter by August 30, 2019 to:
Karissa Schneider, Director of Operations
Johnsonville Boys & Girls Club
76 W. 2nd St.
Fond du Lac, WI 54935
If you have any questions, you may contact Karissa at 920-924-0530 Ext. 353
*Also accepting applications for the following part time positions (full list and position descriptions):
– Afterschool Teacher (Parkside or Chegwin, must hold teaching license)
– Afterschool Counselor (Chegwin)
– Youth & Family Services Coordinator (Johnsonville)
– Program Aide (Chegwin, Johnsonville, Parkside, Pier)
– Front Desk (Chegwin, Parkside, Pier)
Teen Center Program
– Academic Success Coordinator
– Program Aide
– Bilingual Front Desk
– Supper Aide
– Program Aide Sub (not included in full list/descriptions above):
Responsible for a classroom of youth in grades 1-5 or 6-12, helping with homework, running academic programs, recreational activities and supervising field trips as needed.
You may submit your completed application in person or via mail to:
*The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy of the Boys & Girls Club of Fond du Lac is to provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. Boys & Girls Club of Fond du Lac hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.