Join Our Staff Team
The Boys & Girls Club of Fond du Lac employs caring individuals who are dedicated to providing a nurturing environment for the youth we serve to help them become productive, responsible and caring citizens. Thank you for your interest in joining our team, please see below for open positions.
To apply for general employment, please complete our Employment Application.
2019-2020 School Year Job Openings
Pier Extension Director (part time):
Directs/manages overall daily operations of the Pier site, with the primary concern for programs and service delivery, supervision and training of staff, day school relations and membership administration (full position description/requirements).
*Also accepting applications now for the following positions (full list and position descriptions):
– Afterschool Teacher (Parkside or Chegwin, must hold teaching license)
– Afterschool Counselor (Chegwin)
– Youth & Family Services Coordinator (Chegwin)
– Site Coordinator (Johnsonville)
– Program Coordinator (Johnsonville)
– Program Aide (Chegwin, Johnsonville, Parkside, Pier)
– Front Desk (Chegwin, Parkside, Pier)
Teen Center Program
– Healthy Lifestyles Coordinator
– Academic Success Coordinator
– Character & Leadership Coordinator
– Arts Coordinator
– Program Aide
– Bilingual Front Desk
– Supper Aide
– Wisconsin After 3 Program Coordinator
– Program Aide Sub (not included in full list/descriptions above):
Responsible for a classroom of youth in grades 1-5 or 6-12, helping with homework, running academic programs, recreational activities and supervising field trips as needed.
You may submit your completed application in person or via mail to:
*The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy of the Boys & Girls Club of Fond du Lac is to provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. Boys & Girls Club of Fond du Lac hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.