Join Our Staff Team
The Boys & Girls Club of Fond du Lac employs caring individuals who are dedicated to providing a nurturing environment for the youth we serve to help them become productive, responsible and caring citizens. Thank you for your interest in joining our team, please see below for open positions.
To apply for general employment, please complete our Employment Application.
Current Job Openings
*Now accepting applications for the following part time positions for the 2020-21 school year:
Sites: Chegwin, Johnsonville, Parkside, Pier
– Responsible for the supervision of a group of students, tutoring participants and leading enrichment programs
Hours: Monday – Friday 2:30 – 6:00pm; 10-17.5 hrs/wk
– Responsible for checking in and out members, answering parent questions, directing volunteers and visitors, and paging for students
– Bilingual in Spanish preferred for Chegwin site
Hours: Monday – Friday 3:30 – 6:00pm; 12.5 hrs/wk
Teen Center Program
– Supervise students in recreation area of the teen center, technology center, study lounge or gym
– Running programs and supervising field trips
– May be asked to drive a 15 passenger van
– Must be 19 or older
Hours: Monday – Friday 2:30 – 7:00pm; 17-23 hrs/wk
Site: Johnsonville, Chegwin, Parkside, Pier
– Responsible for preparing and serving nightly meal to elementary and teen members. In charge of inventory, meal tracking and clean up
Hours: Monday – Friday 2:00 – 5:00pm
*Please note the position(s) and Afterschool Site for which you are applying on your application.
You may submit your completed application in person or via mail to:
*The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy of the Boys & Girls Club of Fond du Lac is to provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. Boys & Girls Club of Fond du Lac hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.