We are absolutely THRILLED to finally be able to kick off our summer programming! Our staff are trained and ready to safely welcome kids into our Johnsonville site and awesome partner site at The Arc Fond du Lac this coming Monday, June 22! Thank you to Envision Greater Fond du Lac for creating this helpful COVID-19 business plan flier for us to display. A special thanks goes out to Kim Mueller at the Fond du Lac County Health Department for all her guidance as we worked to prepare for our reopening.
Below is an outline of our COVID-19 business plan:
- Disinfection and sanitation plan
- Physical distancing measures
- Protective gear (masks, gloves, barriers)
- Employee training on COVID-19 plan
- Temperature and symptom checks on employees
We have done our best to minimize the possibility of exposure to Coronavirus, but exposure cannot be completely eliminated. With this in mind, please remember that if you enter our building, you are doing so at your own risk.
Please do your part:
- If you feel sick, do not enter
- A face mask is strongly recommended
- Maintain a six-foot distance between you and others
- Leave at-risk people at home if possible
- Limit groups
Thank you in advance for your cooperation as we navigate through this challenging time while continuing to safely serve our youth, their families and the community.